Wednesday 6 April 2011

ITALIANATE VILLA SPACE CREATION & INTERIOR FEATURES BY LAURA MCCREE


MANCHESTER CHESHIRE INTERIOR DESIGNER LAURA MCCREE

The starting point to exquisite interior design is in the space creation & layout out of any property.
When I was presented with this project I felt that is was power mount to create a unique visual journey throughout.   I really did exhaust my creative mind stretching my imagination to the extreme to give my clients something very special and unique.

White polish plastered wall, metallic specialized finish to cornices, stylish combination of limestone with gold inlay’s...


THE STUDY
I feel that this space that I designed it defiantly one of my all time achievements
{ at present!}...making such a large space interesting unique in design....the feeling of a very well travelled room...this room with its unique shelf & display unit ...climbing up 2 floors framed by the perfect wrought iron balcony..I am very proud of my creative mind to give birth to a great design...This room will almost defiantly stand the test of time...




No comments:

Post a Comment