Wednesday 27 April 2011

MANCHESTER CHESHIRE INTERIOR DESIGNER LAURA MCCREE

CREATIVE INTERIORS

Creative living equals creative Interiors....open plan spaces needs balance, calculated and clever designing 
to keep the space interesting and individual......
Casual seating or should I say luxury...relaxing seating by Ivano Redaelli is a company I enjoy collaborating with for a number of my projects...The feeling and a true insight into European living pours from every detail of this range of furniture.....Detail in the design is important but the quality and the delivery of each piece is just as important...
CREATIVE LIVING.....
when I design a living space ...I want people to feel relaxed...not create a staged space that only looks good when NOT lived in...Living spaces need to look good at all times...Casual smart and most of all somewhere to kick off your shoes and layback....


No comments:

Post a Comment