Wednesday 6 April 2011

INDOOR & OUTDOOR POTS!!!

All products can be purchased at Furnishing Emporium Designs ltd...Further Information on all products shown you can e mail me at laura@laura-mccree.co.uk

INDOOR & OUTDOOR POTS!!!
I have a confession!!! I am totally addicted to anything earthenware Pots, Pots and more Pots!
I am a true worshiper of the only lady I respect and follow the one and only ‘Mother Nature’!  I have selected a range of pots that you can use in or out of house...this type of accessory I enjoy using within my Interior Design projects...All products can be purchased at Furnishing Emporium Designs ltd...Further Information on all products shown you can e mail me at laura@laura-mccree.co.uk

INDOOR & OUTDOOR POTS!!!

All products can be purchased at Furnishing Emporium Designs ltd...Further Information on all products shown you can e mail me at laura@laura-mccree.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment